This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Personal responsible for the collection and processing of the data collected:
Company name: FERGOSA SPORTS EQUIPMENT S.L.
Commercial name: TUPADEL.COM
Address: Calle del Trueno nº 30, 28918 - Leganés - MADRID
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and in any other way of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Conservation: We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: When it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Fergosa Sports Equipment S.L. We treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service and carry out your billing. The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain information about whether Fergosa Sports Equipment S.L. We are treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment before Fergosa Sports Equipment SL, Calle del Trueno nº30, 28918 - Leganés - MADRID or at the address email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document. Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the national control authority by addressing this purpose to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Calle Jorge Juan nº6, 28001 - MADRID .
The data stored by Fergosa Sports S.L. They have the purpose of managing the relationship with customers: order management, order shipment, exchange / return request, order status information and related promotions.
These data are saved at the time of making an online purchase at https://www.tupadel.com or in the event that a visitor decides to register as a user in the Fergosa Sports Equipment S.L. online store.
The data collected necessary for the commercial relationship, order management, invoice, send postal or email advertising, after-sales service and loyalty are the following:
- Name and titlelidos, NIF, postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may always be processed:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be communicated to companies related to FERGOSA SPORTS EQUIPMENT S.L. for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal hr.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to email@example.com.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the web space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic.
Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the web space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation exists in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the